Monday 25 February 2008

1.Comment


Blogger Natasha said...

I believe that unless specifically agreed upon that the relationship is an 'open' one, then infidelity is unacceptable behaviour from either party. The idea of being in a relationship with somebody, to me, means you want to be with them and only them. Cheating signifies the cracks in the relationship hence seeking something from elsewhere outside of the relationship.
Yes.But I think that there isn't really something like 'open' relationship, because sooner or later, we are only for sex with that person. Without love,and what is more, we have other sexual partners and without love as well. Our real partner is exactly the same as the others.

I believe that our behavior, the things we do, are the most important. One may think: I didn't want to kill him, ups... It's a really serious problem, even our culture seems to absorb it.
It all depends on our believes!

No comments: